When D.C. resident Seth Horvitz ordered a flat-panel TV on Amazon, he didn’t expect to get a military-grade assault rifle in return.
Wow! This is insane! I think I would faint if an assault rifle shows up at my door.
Some of the comments are hilarious, though:
- Ya know…this sucks for that dude. But if UPS ever wants to mis-deliver something to me, cupcakes are always a good choice. Mmmmmm cupcakes
- I hope Amazon starts selling cars soon! I might luck out and get a free tank!
- I want to know why Mr. Horvitz is wearing nail polish. So many questions remain unexplored.
- Sounds to me like some UPS employee in Daytona Beach decided they wanted a new TV.
- So I wonder what rating he gave the seller? 😉
- Just think, some dude in a gun store is opening his brand new tv!
- Why can’t things like this happen to me.I would buy a gun and get a T.V instead.And you can’t kill a bear with a T.V set.
- I’m gonna start placing AMAZON orders tonight.
- You know what bugs me the most? His tv choice.